Prospect Logistics offers full-fledged international freight forwarding services to importers and exporters. With an extensive network of partners and agencies worldwide, we negotiate the best possible rates to move our customers’ goods along the most cost-efficient route, be it via Air or Sea.
- We work with reliable agents around the world to ensure full compliance with regulations of both airlines and destination countries
- We assist customers with same day customs clearance for time sensitive shipments
- We provide crating and uncrating service for fragile shipments
- We possess extensive experience in handling exhibition shipments and temporary import procedures
- We provide sea freight services for any size shipment, from as low as 1 cubic metre in volume.
- LCL mode is a cost-effective solution for smaller shipments as customers pay freight charges only for the volume of the cargo being shipped.
- We assist customers to prepare the relevant documentation to obtain customs clearance at both origin and destination.
- Further, we have specialized knowledge about international shipping and will be able to advise on the laws and fees that both ports abide by to ensure a smooth shipment without unseen charges.
Groupage and FCL shipments
- FCL and Groupage modes are best for cargo which are not needed urgently, bulky in nature and/or large in quantity.
- In FCL, the shipping container is chartered exclusively for the shippers’ cargo when there is sufficient volume and the freight cost is based on per 20ft or 40ft shipping container.
- In Groupage, the cargo is consolidated in a shipping container with other shippers’ cargo headed for the same destination and the freight cost is based on the volume occupied by each shipper’s cargo.
- Sending cargo via groupage would be the most cost-effective option, provided shippers do not require the cargo urgently.